Seven Causes of Weight Gain -- and Their Cure
Seven Causes of Weight Gain and How to Cure Them
We all live in a fast-paced, stress-filled world, one in which time is at a premium, so we're all prone to leading life-styles that can also lead to weight gain. Sometimes that weight gain can feel almost unstoppable, and we're not sure where to begin to get back to our "normal" weights.
The first place to look at is how we all started on this weight-gain binge in the first place. Here are seven factors, or causes, that by themselves, or combined with any of the others (or all of them), can certainly lead to weight gain.
(First, before getting into these seven causes, let's remember that Dr. A.T.W. Simeons, founder of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet protocol, first recognized that modern man doesn't eat the way he should. Leading basically sedentary lives and then consuming (gorging sometimes) three "square" meals a day just pumps too many calories and too many unbalanced food products into our bodies at once. While some people can escape the weight gain due to hyperactive metabolisms, the long-term effects of such eating can lead to serious health problems later on. So it's in all our best interests to learn to eat right by examining what we're doing wrong.)
Here are seven factors (and causes) that lead to weight gain:
1) Stress: We all face stress at work and at home, and some of us deal with it better than others, but regardless, stress disrupts the body's natural functions, including digestion, and this can help pack the pounds on.
into bad eating habits (and other bad habits like smoking and drinking), which in turn just cause us more stress -- and more pounds packed on the thighs and abdomen.
4) Too much sugar: As part of our fast-food culture, we consume way too much sugar, and not just the corn starch sweetener in sodas and other products, but in the carbohydrates in bread, pasta, french fries and other starchy food products we consume voraciously. All those man-made carbs quickly turn to sugar in our bodies, which often turns into fat, which often turns into Type 2 diabetes.
5) Too much food: The portions we eat are way too big and too frequent (see Dr. Simeons's observation of "three squares" above). Calories, calories, calories -- sugar, sugar, sugar.
6) Eating out too often: Restaurants want to fill us up with things we find satisfying, so fats and sugars abound. Try smelling the roses and eating at home more often and try eating more natural products (see 7 below).
7) Not reading the labels: A can or package might say "low fat," but if you read the label, you might find that it's packed with sugar or with carbohydrates (which turn to sugar). Stick to natural foods with low-sugar content.
Now, as for the cure for all the these, the best place to start is with your diet. You could simply resolve to eat more healthily from now on, but after a day or two, you'll no doubt be joining your co-workers for a hamburger and fries at lunch, and there goes your resolve -- and your diet.
Fortunately, Dr. Simeons showed us all the way to get on the right track. He discovered a product -- HCG (which is now available as HCG diet drops) -- which will control our metabolisms to burn just excess fat and not muscle and needed fat, and he also developed a diet regimen that focuses on foods that are all natural and lack starches and sugars (the real weight-producers in life).
The miraculous thing is that, after a few days or weeks on the Official HCG Diet Plan, both your appetite and your life-style will be more attuned to your needs. Because of your better diet, your stress will dissipate, and you'll feel more relaxed and happy. Gone will be the need to "sugar it up" to feel good again. You'll get on your own natural high by treating your body right.
Those who've tried the Official HCG Diet Plan will be happy to share their stories of massive weight loss and tremendous health improvements, including lowered blood pressure and lowered blood sugar (to the point of no longer needing diabetes medications).
Let the HCG diet protocol show you how to handle the stress from living in a stressful society -- through proper diet and weight control.