- FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING (Must order before 4 PM MST)
- 1x 30-Day Supply of 200 mg capsules of Ubiquinone CoQ10 (30 capsules)
- The Official HCG Diet Weight Loss Program Guide - (PDF)
- Original Pounds & Inches ebook - (PDF)
- Best HCG Recipes eBook - (PDF)
- Original Weight Loss Log - (PDF)
About Our Ubiquinone CoQ10
What would be the purpose of taking a product people on cholesterol-lowering statins frequently take? Because the product benefits the proper functioning of the heart, it increases your energy and improves metabolism.
The product is called Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) and is located in various parts of the body. It plays a significant part in the generation of 95% of the energy of the body, and especially in organs such as the pancreas, the kidney, the heart and the liver.
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) has been credited with the effective treatment of mitochondrial conditions or acquired or inherited disorders that reduce the cells energy production. Another of its benefits is the energy boost it gives while an individual is exercising.
The Many Uses of CoQ10
- The product corrects the negative effects of the cholesterol lowering statin drugs
- Prevents the occurrence of congestive heart failure, and keeps the heart healthy in other ways
Ubiquinone CoQ10 - Benefits:†^
- Clinically proven to maintain Heart Functioning
- Maintains Healthy Muscle and Nerve Tissue
- Maintains Healthy Vascular and Heart health
- Vital for Energy Production
- Benefits for Statin Drug Users
- CoQ10, besides its various proven health benefits, is a powerful antioxidant that us essential for the healthy functioning of the cells in the body.
- CoQ10 levels in the body decreases with advancing age. This reduction is especially detrimental to the heart, and when CoQ10 supplements are consumed, the aging heart receives the benefits.
- CoQ10 help with the healthy maintenance of the blood pressure levels while in the normal health range, and the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. CoQ10 should not be utilized to replace Statin prescribed medication, and other prescription medication should not be discontinued and CoQ10 used in its place.
Why Order From Official HCG?
Because you will be taking in this product daily you should be sure that it is safe and the source is reputable. You need a source that assures you of their products' quality and vows to keep their word concerning their 90-Day Guarantee and will not give excuses but just pay you back your money. In addition to having faith in our products, we have also highlighted some important information about our programs:
We value your choice to use our HCG products and therefore we will keep on giving you the best services and support. That's our promise.
Note: Dramatic weight loss is experienced by a few users, but any guarantee of weight loss for everyone is not promised. Going on a diet that contains very low calorie should be done only under the supervision of a medical professional. Additionally, there is no proof that weight loss from HCG intake is more than what can be achieved with recommended restriction on calorie intake. People who remain on a diet containing very low calories face risks of side effects that include electrolyte imbalance, gallstone formation, and heart arrhythmias.
1. James, AM, et al. Interactions of Mitochondria-targeted and Untargeted Ubiquinones with the Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain and Reactive Oxygen Species. The Journal of Biochemistry. 2005; 280 (22): 21295–21312
^Statins (cholesterol-lowering drugs) reduce the natural production of CoQ10. Statin-induced CoQ10 deficiency is preventable with supplemental CoQ10.†
†Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Before taking this product please consult with your healthcare professional if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medicines. Dietary supplements can affect the way medicines work. If you are given a prescription for medicine always tell your healthcare professional what dietary supplements you are taking.